Top of page
Skip to main content
A better 2024-2025 FAFSA form is now available. Apply Today! Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Professional Licensure by State - Utah

Students should seek initial certification in Arizona and then seek reciprocity for certification in Utah.

Approval Status

Pima Community College’s Post Baccalaureate Teacher Education Program does not meet the academic requirements for initial certification.

State Website

Utah Licensure Website

Contact Information

Utah State Board of Education 250 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111-3204
Phone: 801-538-7500

Back to main content Back to top