Top of page
Skip to main content
A better 2024-2025 FAFSA form is now available. Apply Today! Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Professional Licensure by State - North Dakota

Out-of-State Reciprocal License (Two-Years): Issued to individuals who graduated from an out- of-state university but do not hold a teaching license in another state. A transcript analysis is completed and a plan of study is developed for each individual indicating the coursework and testing needed. This license can be issued twice, so the educator has a total of four years to complete all requirements.

Approval Status

Pima Community College’s Post Baccalaureate Teacher Education Program meets the academic requirements for initial certification.

State Website

North Dakota Licensure Website

Contact Information

North Dakota Education Standards and Practice Board Gateway Avenue Suite 204
Bismarck, ND 58503-0585
Phone: 701-328-9641
Fax: 701-328-9647

Back to main content Back to top