Top of page
Skip to main content
A better 2024-2025 FAFSA form is now available. Apply Today! Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Professional Licensure by State - New Mexico

If you received your degree from another state but did not get licensed there, you will have to meet NM licensure rules for the particular license. You are required to have completed an approved teacher education program and provide proof of passing the required NM exams. State specific requirements will apply for the level of teaching.

Approval Status

Pima Community College’s Post Baccalaureate Teacher Education Program meets the academic requirements for initial certification.

State Website

New Mexico Licensure Website

Contact Information

New Mexico Public Education Department
Attn: Licensure
300 Don Gaspar Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Phone: 505-827-5821
Fax: 505-827-5820

Back to main content Back to top