Help & Frequently Asked Questions
(Note: Your email will be answered by firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Chat:||Start chat now|
|Hours:||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
Student Email and Account FAQ
- What is my email address?
Student email addresses are: email@example.com
For example, if John Smith's MyPima username is jesmith3, then his student email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I learn more about student email, docs and calendars?
The Help function with Google will help you learn more about the Google system.
- What are my MyPima username and password used for?
Your MyPima username and password allow you to:
- Log in to the MyPima web site including student email and calendars and access to your student records, class web sites, and more.
- Log in to computers in the campus Computer Commons and classrooms
- Access to a personal computer file storage area on College servers (currently accessible from on-campus only)
- How long will I keep my account? Are there any limits on the amount of information I can store?
Students will be able to access their MyPima accounts for 3 years after the last semester that they have taken classes. This lets you keep in contact with the college and easily sign-up for additional classes. During this period, however, the College may need to clear out old emails and files that you have sent, received or stored. We will be setting policies on the amount of data that you may store as well as the length of time that you may retain documents.
- I use a Mac and am having trouble printing some Banner Online screens.
MyPima uses frames when presenting content. Macintosh users may need to click on the content that they want to print (activating the frame) before printing some documents.