Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Need Help Logging In?
(Note: Your email will be answered by firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Chat:||Start chat now|
|Hours:||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
- What is my email address?
Student email addresses are: email@example.com
For example, if John Smith's MyPima username is jesmith3, then his student email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I learn more about student email, docs and calendars?
The Help function with Google will help you learn more about the Google system.
- What are my MyPima username and password used for?
Your MyPima username and password allow you to:
- Log in to the MyPima portal including student email and calendars and access to your student records, class web sites, and more.
- Log in to computers in the campus Computer Commons and classrooms
- How long will I keep my account? Are there any limits on the amount of information I can store?
Students will be able to access their MyPima accounts for 3 years after the last semester that they have taken classes. This lets you keep in contact with the college and easily sign-up for additional classes. During this period, however, the College may need to clear out old emails and files that you have sent, received or stored.
- I use a Mac and am having trouble printing some Banner Online screens.
MyPima uses frames when presenting content. Mac users may need to click on the content that they want to print (activating the frame) before printing some documents.
- What browsers can I use?
MyPima supports current browsers. Chrome, Firefox and Safari are good choices when using the MyPima portal. Some issues may be encountered when using Internet Explorer 8, so it is suggested that you use Internet Explorer 11 instead.
- What should I do if my page isn't displaying correctly or I can't get the drop-down navigation to work?
If you encounter any issues when navigating in MyPima, try a browser refresh (CTRL-R) to see if that clears the problem. Please report any persistent issues so that we can review and correct the problem.