Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Need Help Logging In?
(Note: Your email will be answered by email@example.com)
|Chat:||Start chat now|
|Hours:||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
- What is my email address?
Student email addresses are: firstname.lastname@example.org
For example, if John Smith's MyPima username is jesmith3, then his student email address is: email@example.com
- How can I learn more about student email, docs and calendars?
The Help function with Google will help you learn more about the Google system.
- What are my MyPima username and password used for?
Your MyPima username and password allow you to:
- Log in to the MyPima portal including student email and calendars and access to your student records, class web sites, and more.
- Log in to computers in the campus Computer Commons and classrooms
- How long will I keep my account? Are there any limits on the amount of information I can store?
Students will be able to access their MyPima accounts for 3 semesters after the last semester that they have taken classes. This lets you keep in contact with the college and easily sign-up for additional classes. During this period, however, the College may need to clear out old emails and files that you have sent, received or stored.
- What browsers can I use?
MyPima supports current browsers. Chrome, Firefox and Safari are good choices when using the MyPima portal.
- What should I do if my page isn't displaying correctly or I can't get the drop-down navigation to work?
If you encounter any issues when navigating in MyPima, try a browser refresh (CTRL-R) to see if that clears the problem. Please report any persistent issues so that we can review and correct the problem.