Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Planning to Transfer?

Many students come to Pima because they want to start working on their bachelor's degree before transferring to a four-year college. Pima has transfer agreements with The University of Arizona, Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, and other colleges and universities throughout the U.S.

PCC Transfer Degrees and Certificates

These PCC degrees and certificates are designed to prepare you to transfer into bachelor's programs in various disciplines. 

Associate of Arts

Earning your associate of arts degree will prepare you to transfer into university majors in the liberal arts, humanities, social and behavioral sciences, some health-related majors , and education.

Associate of Business Administration

An associate of business administration degree will help you transfer into a bachelor's program related to business and commerce.

Associate of Fine Arts

Students wishing to pursue their bachelor's in the visual arts, dance, music, and theater will find an associate of fine arts degree helps them prepare a strong transfer portfolio.

Associate of Science

For science or some health-related majors, the associate of science degree will prepare students for advanced studies at a college or university.

AGEC Certificate

The Arizona General Education Curriculum Certificate will enable students to fulfill their general education requirements before they transfer to UA, NAU or ASU.

Honors Certificate

The honors certificate for students recognizes academic excellence through the completion of required honors-level courses and achievement of a high GPA.