Is Online Education for Me?
If you find it difficult to attend classes on campus, the convenience of online education may be just what you are looking for.
With a computer and Internet access, you have the flexibility to complete your coursework anywhere, day or night.
But is online education for you? Here are some things to consider before you register.
- require self-discipline. Time and space management are keys to your success in an online education environment.
- often may require more time than site-based courses.
- require you to be highly interactive.
- require you to log in the first day of class and participate frequently.
- require moderate computer and Internet skills.