Noncredit Courses and Workshops
Continuing Education offers something for all people living in Pima County with three simple steps:
- Search the Continuing Education Schedule of Classes
- Select the CRN (Course Registration Number)
- Call 206-6468 provide:
- date of birth
- contact information (address, email, phone number)
- Course Registration Number (CRN)
What Interests You?
Community Education: Personal Interest Classes
- Daily Living
- Personal Expression
- Off-Campus Community Education: Tucson Jewish Community Center
- Off-Campus Community Education: Town of Marana Parks & Recreation
Continuing Education Units: Maintain Credentials/Certification
Enroll in a Credit Course as a Community Education Noncredit Student
- Check the credit course schedule
- Find a class of interest with a noncredit section, register and pay
- If you don't find a noncredit section, call 206-6468 to request a seat
Traffic Survival School
- Pima for Kids (Ages 9 - 12)
- Teen Scene (Ages 13 - 17)
- Home School
- After School Enrichment
- School Breaks
- Summer Camps
Knowledge is available when you are. Continuing Education offers hundreds of online courses for Adults and Youth. Try one for FREE.
- Personal Interest courses offered monthly, are instructor-led and 6-8 weeks long, with 12 lessons of 24-30 hours of instruction. Ask questions, receive advice participate in lively discussions.
- Career Training gain practical skills and knowledge to prepare for work in high-demand occupations. Many courses have been reviewed by professional associates and content-approved for Continuing Education Units and/or Professional Education Units. Participants may take up to 6 months to complete the course.
- Teen Scene/ed2go courses give students computer, photography, SAT/ACT Prep testing and other skills. For more information, call 520-206-6579.
Pima Community College Continuing Education in partnership with Ed2go, offers busy people a flexible and convenient way to learn. Our online course solutions allow you to choose from hundreds of courses in a variety of subjects. These continuing education courses do not transfer as credit for PCC degrees.