Noncredit Courses and Workshops
Workforce & Continuing Education offers something for almost everyone with three simple steps:
- Search the Continuing Education Schedule of Classes
- Select the CRN (Course Registration Number)
- Call 206-6468 provide:
- date of birth
- contact information (address, email, phone number)
- Course Registration Number (CRN)
What Interests You?
Community Education: Personal Interest Classes
In the growing area of Workforce Education, review the credit schedule of classes for topics that will prepare you for the career you seek or maintain credentials within your field of expertise. If a noncredit CEU section doesn't already exist, call Maggie at 206-6354.
Enroll in a Credit Course for Personal Interest as a Noncredit Student
- Check the credit course schedule
- Find a class of interest with a noncredit section by searching the 00 term (general interest) or the 03 term (career/CEU)
- Register and pay
- If you don't find a noncredit section, call 206-6354 or 6468.
Traffic Survival School
- Pima for Youth (Ages 9 - 17)
Knowledge is available when you are. Continuing Education offers hundreds of online courses for Adults and Youth. Try a lesson for FREE.
- Personal Interest courses offered monthly, are instructor-led and 6-8 weeks long, with 12 lessons of 24-30 hours of instruction. Ask questions, receive advice participate in lively discussions.
- Career Training gain practical skills and knowledge to prepare for work in high-demand occupations. Many courses have been reviewed by professional associates and content-approved for Continuing Education Units and/or Professional Education Units. Participants may take up to 6 months to complete the course. For more information or to register call 206-3938.
- Teen Scene/ed2go courses give students computer, photography, SAT/ACT Prep testing and other skills. For more information, call 520-206-6444.
Pima Community College Continuing Education in partnership with Ed2go, offers busy people a flexible and convenient way to learn. Our online course solutions allow you to choose from hundreds of courses in a variety of subjects. These continuing education courses do not transfer as credit for PCC degrees.