Building and Construction Technologies
Learn how to construct and maintain buildings with courses in the specialized fields of the building and construction industry including facilities maintenance, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC-R, construction management and control systems. Classes are hands-on and self-paced.
Associate Degree (direct employment)
Certificates (direct employment)
Recently Inactivated Programs:
These programs have been inactivated. No new students are being admitted to these programs, however students currently enrolled in these programs will be able to complete the programs and earn their certificates.
- Advanced Building and Construction Technologies [Program Inactivated]
- Basic Building and Construction Technologies [Program Inactivated]
- Home Maintenance and Repair: Minor Home Improvements [Program Inactivated]
- Home Maintenance and Repair: Limited Remodeling and Repair [Program Inactivated]
- Home Maintenance and Repair: General Residential Contractor [Program Inactivated]
- Solar Installer [Program Inactivated]