Program Outcomes - Anthropology AA
Upon successful completion of this Anthropology AA program, the learner will be able to:
- Name the four traditional subfields of anthropology.
- Recognize examples of cultural and/or biological similarity and diversity in humans.
- Give examples of bicultural evolution.
- Identify ethical considerations in studying people and their cultural products.
Upon successful completion of the Anthropology Concentration (AANT), the learner will also be able to:
- Discuss the anthropological concept of culture.
- Use fieldwork and/or analytical methods appropriate to anthropology
Upon successful completion of the Archaeology Concentration (AARC), the learner will also be able to: