Program Outcomes - Veterinary Technician AAS
Upon successful completion of the Veterinary Technician AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Proficiency in hands on nursing skills for veterinary technology.
- Math applications for veterinary medical care.
- Animal science applications for veterinary technology.
- Microbiology and cytology skills for veterinary technology.
- Concepts of the regulatory environment in veterinary technology.
- Medical communication skills for veterinary technology.
Program Effectiveness Data
| Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE)
Test Results for PCC Graduates
July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2017
|Number of first-time candidates taking VTNE||57|
|Number of eligible first-time candidates
|Three-year VTNE pass percentage||79%|