Program Goals - Clinical Research Coordinator Certificate
Pima’s Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Program provides accessible high-quality education to prepare students for a successful future in clinical research.
The CRC Program goals are:
- To meet or exceed the educational standards established by the leading national research associations, Association of Clinical Research Professionals and the Society of Clinical Research Associates, Inc.
- To develop community partnerships that benefits the education of our students.
- To promote and support lifelong learning and career progression through Research Professional continuing education.
- To graduate students who are knowledgeable, clinically competent, ethical and caring professionals.
- To prepare students to qualify for and successfully pass the written examinations offered by either national association.
- To incorporate program and community health activities to introduce and promote diversity and multicultural growth and development.
- To enhance student recruitment, remediation, retention and program completion.
- To make the most of evidence-based instruction and service-learning to develop and expand student skills in current trends and technology.
- To ensure that all outcome measures meet the accountability guidelines of the College, the national associations and the needs of the community.
- To develop distance learning formats in order to enrich the student’s learning.