Program Outcomes - Arizona General Education Curriculum
General Education Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC-A, AGEC-B or AGEC-S) program, the learner will be able to:
- Effectively communicate information, ideas and/or arguments appropriate to the audience and purpose.
- Identify and investigate problems and develop creative, practical, and ethical solutions by evaluating information and using appropriate methods of reasoning.
- Use mathematical and scientific processes, procedures, data, or evidence to solve problems.
- Locate, evaluate, and use information from diverse sources in an effective and ethical manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of the values and influence of diverse cultural, historical, and global perspectives.