Program Outcomes - Computer Programmer/Analyst AAS
Upon successful completion of the Computer Programmer/Analyst AAS program, the learner will be able to:
- Create a normalized Database with some foreign keys, primary keys.
- Create an SQL (Structured Query Language) query including a multi table join using foreign key relationship to do a selection of records.
- Identify the elements of the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Identify the major tasks of each phase of the SDLC.
- Solve logical problems using selections, loops, polymorphism, or data structures using a variety of programming languages as well as flowchart or pseudo-code.
- Solve a small problem in assembly language using jumps, stacks, queues, and registers.