Program Outcomes - Advanced Computer Aided Drafting/Design Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Computer Aided Drafting/Design Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Recall drawing and modification functions of CAD software.
- Identify and interpret information provided in technical drawings, schematics, or mask sets.
- Demonstrate digital proficiency (use of a computer; basic operating system functions; network, drive, and directory navigation; etc.)
- Produce two-dimensional drawings using traditional visualization techniques.
- Integrate principles of related fields into the use of CAD software.
- Recognize principles of related fields that inform the use of CAD software.