Program Outcomes - Logistics & Supply Chain Management AAS
Upon successful completion of the Logistics & Supply Chain Management AAS Degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe major logistics functions and activities.
- Differentiate logistics and supply chain management.
- Describe alternative ways to organize for supply chain management.
- Describe methods of inventory planning. Utilize critical thinking in addressing issues.
- Explain how technology has and continues to change logistics and supply chain management.
- Compare modes of transportation and related policies.
- Outline computer and supply chain security measures.
- Describe warehouse processes, systems, and performance measures.
- Describe documentation and terms of sale for international shipments.
- Demonstrate business ethics, a strong work ethic and solution to critical business issues.
- Discuss communication skills and leadership styles.
- Explain purchasing processes, policies, and procedures.
- Discuss major physical and cultural factors affecting differing geographical regions.
- Describe the principles of marketing and order fulfillment.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms for all business settings.