Program Outcomes - Basic Logistics & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Basic Logistics & Supply Chain Management Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe major logistics functions and activities.
- Differentiate logistics and supply chain management.
- Describe alternative ways to organize for supply chain management.
- Describe methods of inventory planning.
- Explain how technology has and continues to change logistics and supply chain management.
- Compare modes of transportation and related policies.
- Outline computer and supply chain security measures.
- Describe warehouse processes, systems, and performance measures.
- Identify job skills basic to employment success.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms for all business settings.