Program Outcomes - Customer Service Management Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Customer Service Management Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Perform appropriately the conventional behaviors of professional workers outlined in the skills /rubric.
- Listen and speak in a professional manner to customers.
- Model appropriate grooming and clothing for a business setting outlined in the skills rubric.
- Use appropriate telephone and e-mail customer service procedures.
- Demonstrate effective responses to sales questions from consumers.
- Exhibit punctuality and an appropriate work ethic.
- Describe a sense of professionalism in the workplace.
- Complete a variety of basic quantitative activities involving customer service.
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior with co-workers.
- Participate in role playing activities which simulate customer service challenge.