Program Outcomes - Digital Game and Simulation AAS
Upon successful completion of the Digital Game and Simulation AAS Degree program, the learner will be able to:
- The student will demonstrate industry professional standards within their attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work. (includes attendance, deadlines, copyright issues, group environment relationships)
- Student will access industry related learning resources.
- Student will demonstrate entry-level workplace computer competencies using industry standard game design and production software.
- Student will produce a finished digital/interactive portfolio visually demonstrating, game design, interactive and technical skills.
Upon successful completion of the Digital Programming Concentration (DAGP), the learner will also be able to:
- Student will demonstrate entry-level programming and coding languages used in the gaming industry.
Upon successful completion of the Digital Animation and Production Concentration (DAGA), the learner will also be able to:
- Student will demonstrate entry-level character development and rendering, and animations using industry standard illustration, animation, and production software.