Program Outcomes - Digital Arts Certificate
Upon successful completion of the Digital Arts certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- The student will demonstrate industry professional standards within their attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work. (includes attendance, deadlines, copyright issues, group environment relationships)
- Student will differentiate between the various technologies/media appropriate for project completion.
- Student will create effective visual communication through the application of design theories and principles to execute design solutions.
- Student will access industry related learning resources.
- Student will demonstrate entry-level workplace computer competencies using industry standard print design and production software.