Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Becoming an Adult Education Student

To find out about becoming a PCC Adult Education student call 520-206-3987 and talk with an Adult Education specialist. Our specialists can tell you more about our programs and how and where to register for classes.

To enroll in classes you must provide documentation to show you are lawfully present in the United States. View the list of documents that are accepted.

After you register, you must attend an Orientation session. This session will prepare you for success in the program that you have selected.