PCC Fashionarte 2019 seeks sponsors
February 12, 2019
The PCC Fashion Design and Clothing Department is seeking sponsors to help surpass last year’s milestone Spring Fashion Show event that raised $5,000 for scholarships.
This year’s event is May 1 and 4, with a May 1 VIP reception, including a trunk show, at Tucson Museum of Art and the May 4 fashion show and silent auction at Fox Tucson Theatre. Pima also is collaborating again with Gadabout SalonSpas, which is providing all styling services for fashion show models.
13th Annual Spring Fashion Show
Fashionarte 2019: An Urban Fusion of Art, Beauty, Cuisine and Fashion
May 1, 6 - 9 p.m.
- VIP Reception; Luxury Raffle; Fashion Installations by Nicholas K and Gadabout in partnership with Desert Vintage; and Trunk Show
- Where: Tucson Museum of Art, 140 N. Main Ave. [get directions]
May 4, 5:30 - 9 p.m.
- Spring 2019 Runway Show and silent auction
- 7 p.m.: Spring 2019 Runway Show, featuring the latest designs from Pima students and local emerging and professional brands; special runway guests Nicholas K and Gadabout “Four Decades of Fashion” in collaboration with Desert Vintage
- 5:30-9 p.m.: Silent Auction
- Where: Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St. [get directions]
Tickets: Ticket prices range from $10 to $75; online ticketing will be available shortly
Highlights this year include special presentations by company Nicholas K, founded by Arizona natives Nicholas and Christopher Kunz, and Gadabout, including “Four Decades of Fashion” in collaboration with Desert Vintage.