Register to attend the SBDC Annual Veterans Conference
October 8, 2018
Please join us for our annual Veterans Small Business Conference on Oct. 19 at the Center for the Arts Proscenium Theatre located on West Campus.
- Who: All veterans, their families and community members who are looking to start or grow a business
- When: 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Oct. 19, 2018
- Where: Proscenium Theatre, Pima Community College Center for the Arts, West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road
- Registration: Open to the public. Register now!
- Info: Lunch will be provided
The showcase event offers local veteran business owners resources, networking and training opportunities on a variety of topics. This year’s theme – “The Right Stuff!” – focuses on hiring the right people who will share your vision and will take your business forward.
This event also gives veterans an opportunity to meet face-to-face and talk to exhibitors who represent businesses, community service providers, healthcare professionals, VA benefits organizations and education/training providers