Ethnic, Gender and Transborder Studies (EGTS) at Pima
June 24, 2017
PCC is strengthening our Ethnic, Gender, and Transborder Studies (EGTS) program with the goal of establishing an EGTS Center of Excellence by 2019.
EGTS at Pima includes course offerings in
- Mexican American Studies,
- American Indian Studies,
- Gender and Women’s /LGBTQ Studies, and
- Global /Transborder Studies.
In the future we plan to add
- African American Studies, and
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Studies
We have a new concentration in EGTS as part of a Liberal Arts degree and five curriculum pathways supporting transfer to the University of Arizona in Women’s Studies and Mexican American Studies.
Interested? See a PCC advisor or counselor.