Draft Strategic Plan forums scheduled
April 5, 2017
Pima Community College’s draft Strategic Plan for 2017-2021 is available online for public review, and the College has scheduled 11 forums for the community and employees to ask questions and share insights.
Forum schedule [maps]:
- Maintenance & Security, 6680 S. Country Club Road: April 5, 3:30-4:30 pm, Room 105
- El Pueblo Liberty Learning Center, 101 W. Irvington Road: April 5, 4:30-5:30 pm, Room 6
- Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz: April 6, 9-10 am, Room A-109 President's Conference Room
- District Office, 4905 E. Broadway: April 6, 2-3 pm, Room A-206
- Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave.: April 7, 1-2 pm, Room RV-116
- West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road: April 10, 10-11 am, Room A-G19
- Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road: April 11, 9:30-10:30 am, Room A-207
- East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road: April 13, 9-10 am, Room L146
- El Rio Learning Center, 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.: April 13, 1:30-2:30 pm, Sun Moon Room
- Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave.: April 14, 10:30-11:30 am, Room A-109
- 29th Street Coalition Center, 4355 E. Calle Aurora: April 17, 5:00-6:00 pm, Aurora Room [Note New Time]
To learn more: Contact Dr. Nicola C. Richmond, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Institutional Research, Planning and Effectiveness, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-4934.