Learn about PCC’s draft Facilities Master Plan
April 5, 2017
Pima Community College is holding forums April 10-19 to share the conceptual Facilities Master Plan draft and to invite community input.
The Facilities Master Plan has been developed by SmithgroupJJR, Paulien & Associates and the PCC Facilities team. Preliminary recommendations have been informed by community and employee insights, alignment with the Educational Master Plan and the College’s Strategic Plan 2014-2017.
Forum Schedule and [maps]
- Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave: April 10, 11 am-12:30 pm, Room A109/A112
- Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave.: April 11, noon-2 pm, Room CC180 Amethyst Room
- Desert Vista, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz: April 12, 11 am-1pm, Room F123 Community Room
- East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road: April 12, 3-5 pm, Room L101 Library Community Room
- El Pueblo Liberty Learning Center, 101 W. Irvington Road: April 12, 3-5pm, Building 7, Room 5 and 6
- Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road: April 13, 2-3:30 pm, Room A207
- 29th Street Coalition Center, 4355 E. Calle Aurora: April 17, 2-5 pm, Room 202 Aurora Community Room
- West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road: April 18, 10-11:30 am, Room J-G05 Saguaro Community Room
- Maintenance & Security, 6680 S. Country Club Road: April 19, 8-10 am, Room 105
- District Office, 4905 E. Broadway: April 19, 3-5 pm, Room C105 Community Room