Topic of April public meetings: Institutional effectiveness
March 20, 2017
The public is invited to attend meetings in April during which Pima Community College will discuss its mission core theme of institutional effectiveness.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is the College's composite financial indicator? What does it tell PCC about its financial health?
- For facilities, what is PCC’s cost per square foot?
- How many units are using continuous improvement processes?
April meeting dates and times: [map]
- District Office, 4905 E. Broadway, April 3, 2-4 p.m., Room C-105 Community Board Room
- Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road, April 4, 9-11 a.m., Room A-207
- Maintenance & Security, 6680 S. Country Club Road, April 5, 1-3 p.m., Room 105
- West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road, April 6, 2:30-4:30 p.m., Room J-G05 Community Room
- Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave., April 7, 1-3 p.m., Room A-109
- East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road, April 13, 2:30-4-30 p.m., Community Room
- Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz, April 18, 10 a.m.-noon, Room F-123
- District Office: April 18, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Room C-105 Community Board Room
- Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave., April 19, 3:15-5:15 p.m., Room RV-116