Winter Break and Inter-Semester Student Service Hours
Dec. 6, 2018
The College will be closed beginning Monday, Dec. 24 at noon for Winter Break.
The College re-opens Weds., Jan. 2 at 8 a.m.
Online services such as MyPima, email, online admissions, registration and payment will be available during the closure.
Virtual Student Support (email and phone), providing College general information, registration and other support, will be available during this closure. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 520-206-6408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The MyPimaHelpDesk will also be available during this time for login assistance and general questions.
Inter-Semester Service Hours: December 2018-January 2019
Student Service Centers & Testing Centers
Student Service Centers, Testing Centers, Libraries and other offices may have reduced hours between the end of Fall and beginning of Spring semesters.
Student Service Centers and Testing Centers hours
- Monday - Friday, Dec. 17-21: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22: Closed
- Monday, Dec. 24: 8 a.m. - noon
- Monday, Dec. 24, noon - Tuesday, Jan. 1: Closed (Winter Break)
- Tuesday, Jan. 2: normal hours resume at 8 a.m.
- Thursday, January 17: Spring Semester Begins
- Saturday, Jan. 19 - Monday, Jan. 21: Closed (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday)
Library hours are posted on the Library website.