Pima Community College’s top priority is the health of our students, employees, and community.
Updates below will continue to be revised and updated as the situation warrants.
Brief College-wide Updates
Highlights on recent policy and procedure changes to help address the coronavirus situation.
Update from the Chancellor, Mar. 31: Continuing physical distancing, virtual student services, refund policy, COVID-19 online scams. Read the update.
Resource videos, Mar. 31: Use the PCC YouTube COVID-19 playlist to view a video from the Provost on the transition to virtual classes & services and how to get help if needed. Also included are videos on accessing key student services virtually (advising, D2L, career services and more!)
Summer & Fall registration delayed: Due to the evolving events regarding the coronavirus, registration for Summer Semester has been delayed until April 13 and registration for the Fall 2020 semester has been delayed until May 4.
Student/Public face-to-face services suspended: Virtual services are available.
- Online classes resumed Wednesday, March 25.
- In-person classes will transition to virtual whenever possible beginning March 30.
Employee travel: All non-essential College travel will be canceled or postponed until further notice. College travel will be limited to within the state of Arizona. Out-of-state travel that is essential to performing College duties or functions will require executive administrator approval.
College events: All non-essential College and community events at the College through April 30, 2020 have been cancelled or postponed.
Ill student attendance requirements: Attendance requirements for ill students have been revised
The most recent notices, whether targeted to students, employees, or Adult Education.
- April 1: Board updates, website launch, ODR. Read the Board Resolution.
- March 31: Continuing physical distancing, virtual student services, refund policy, COVID-19 online scams
- March 30: No access to facilities after March 31, economic stimulus, and moving forward together
- March 30: Face-to-face Adult Education classes/services suspension extended until June 30
- March 30: HSE Graduation postponed to the fall
- March 30: Two primary tools for providing synchronous instruction
Resources to support working and learning as the College responds to the coronavirus situation.
- General & Health - general resources & resources from the PCC Libraries
- Student Resources - Virtual Services contact information
- Employee Resources - Working from home computer technology (IT); Faculty resources
Complete list of coronavirus notices by audience
- College-wide Notices
General policy/procedure notices