Veterans Education Benefits
Pima recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. As a veteran, survivor or dependent, you may be eligible for educational benefits to further your goals.
All College programs are approved for enrollment of veterans, survivors and dependents under Title 38 USC and selected reservists under Title 10 USC.
Notice: In order to better serve our veterans, most of the PCC Veterans Office staff will be attending training April 8 - 10, 2015.
Dates: Weds., April 8 through Fri., April 10
Pima welcomes veterans! If you would like to apply to use your Veteran Education Benefits at PCC, you will need to
- be admitted to the College
- satisfy the requirements listed in the Veterans Benefit Recipient Dashboard, located on your MyPima Veterans tab
- meet with an advisor to discuss how your academic goals can be supported with your education benefits.
Have questions or need help determining your eligibility? Visit any campus Student Services Center, the Veteran’s Center at the Downtown Campus, or the Veteran’s Services Office at the District Office or contact us by phone or email.
We can help continuing and returning students with veterans education benefits. Get details on how to continue your veterans benefits.
Deferment of Payments
Deferment of payment for tuition, fees and required books and materials is available to anyone who is eligible for, and has applied for, benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606, and 1607.
- payments are deferred with no interest until the end of the deferral period
- deferment is available during any registration period in which a veteran is awaiting GI Bill benefits
- electronic book loan funds are available at any campus bookstore