Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Applying for / Continuing Benefits

New Students

Pima welcomes veterans!  If you would like to apply to use your Veteran Education Benefits at PCC, you will need to

  • be admitted to the College
  • submit your VA Form 22-1990 or VONAPP, Certificate of Eligibility (COE), and copies of all transcripts including military and higher learning institutions to the Veterans Services Office.  Official transcripts must be received prior to certification at PCC.
  • register for classes and submit a veteran certification worksheet request. 

We recommend that you meet with an advisor to discuss how your academic goals can be supported with your education benefits.  

Have questions or need help determining your eligibility?  Visit any campus Student Services Center, the Veteran’s Center at the Downtown Campus, or the Veteran’s Services Office at the District Office or contact us by phone or email.

Continuing Students

If you received benefits at PCC during the last semester:

  • register for the courses that meet the objectives stated in your MyDegreePlan report
  • complete a new VA certification worksheet. It is available through your MyPima Vet tab. A new VA certification worksheet must be received every semester.

Returning Students

If you have previously received benefits from Pima but have not attended Pima for a semester or more, or have attended another institution since you last attended Pima, you must complete