These scholarships provide additional opportunities for qualified students to get support for their education at Pima. Review the description of each scholarship to determine if you match their criteria.
Application deadlines and required documentation are listed with each scholarship
- Arizona Foster Care Tuition Waiver - The Arizona Foster Care Tuition Waiver can help qualified Arizona foster children earn a college degree by offering them free tuition. This five-year pilot program uses a combination of federal grants and scholarships, and college aid to cover students’ tuition and fees. Applications are being accepted on an ongoing basis. Contact Financial Aid with questions, 206-4950.
- River Cohen Giving - River Cohen Giving will award the River Cohen College Scholarship in the amount of $1000. Graduating high school students and those currently enrolled are encouraged to apply. Deadline is November 30, 2017.
- AZ Early Childhood- Arizona Early Childhood Career and Professional Development Network serves as a resource to build Arizona's early education workforce and promote the early childhood professional development system. They provide resources and scholarships to improve the quality of early childhood care and education experiences for young children and their families. Deadline: Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Chapman Automotive - Chapman Automotive is offering a $750 per semester scholarship to students pursuing a degree in Automotive Technology, a U.S. citizen, and maintain a "B" average or better. Deadline: Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- The Rotary International Vocational Fund of Arizona - The Rotary Vocational Fund of Arizona can provide qualifying applicants a one-time grant of up to $3000 who are pursuing technical or vocational education training. Students must be a legal resident of the state of Arizona and have a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on file. Applications are being taken on an on-going basis and are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.