E-refund makes it simple to receive funds. Electronic refunds can be used for financial aid or any refunds due and are delivered directly to your savings or checking account electronically.
To enroll in e-refund
- login to MyPima
- select the Students tab and select Register and Pay
- go to My Account and select MyAccountManager
- select the Electronic Refunds tab under "My Profile Setup"
- select Set up Account
- select an existing account or to create a new account select Set up Account
- important: If you set up a new payment method, review agreement and check "I agree"
It will take a minimum of five (5) business days for your bank to verify the information that you have entered.
After enrolling in e-refund and waiting for the initial verification period refunds will be automatically credited to your checking or savings account. You can cancel this service at any time by selecting the Remove option.
Note: Credit and signature debit card payments will be credited back to the original card. Cash, check and PIN debit card payments will be refunded by E-refund or check.
For more information email Student Accounts or call (520) 206-4574.