Paying for your tuition all at once can be difficult. If you find yourself in this situation, you may be able to enroll in a payment plan.
Payment plans may be used for tuition and fees and are offered Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Financial Aid Students: If you choose to enroll in a payment plan, you will be responsible for making monthly payments until the financial aid is disbursed to your student account. At that time, the aid will be applied to your balance, with any remaining credit being refunded to you. Any missed or partial payments until that time will result in a $25.00 late fee.
* Please note there will be a $10.00 Payment Plan Enrollment Fee beginning with the Fall 2018 semester.
The Summer 2018 Term Payment Plan due dates are:
- April 16, 2018
- May 15, 2018
- June 15, 2018
The Fall 2018 Term Payment Plan due dates are:
- July 16, 2018
- September 14, 2018
- October 15, 2018
Requirements and Options
The Summer 2018 Payment Plan does not incur interest charges or an enrollment fee; however, starting with the Fall 2018 Payment Plan, a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee will be assessed. A down payment and any enrollment fees will be due at the time you enroll but the total amount due depends on your enrollment date.
- Enrollment prior to the payment deadline requires a minimum down payment of 10 percent of the total charges due plus a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Enrollment after the payment deadline requires a minimum down payment of 10 percent of the total charges due, any missed payments plus a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer semester Payment Plans are available from the first day of web registration until the Payment Plan deadline. If you have not already enrolled in a Payment Plan, any classes added after this deadline must be paid in full at the time you register.
Any courses you drop or add after you enroll in the Payment Plan and before the Payment Plan deadline will automatically recalculate your Payment Plan overnight. Late or unsuccessful payments are subject to a $25.00 late fee.
Payment Plan Exclusions
Excluded from eligibility for payment plans are:
- international students
- previous term balances: Contact Student Accounts to make payment arrangements
- bookstore charges
The College reserves the right to drop unpaid registrations at any time without prior notice.