Paying for your tuition all at once can be difficult. If you find yourself in this situation, you may be able to enroll in a payment plan.
Payment plans may be used for tuition and fees and are offered Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Financial Aid Students: If you choose to enroll in a payment plan, you will be responsible for making monthly payments until the financial aid is disbursed to your student account. At that time, the aid will be applied to your balance, with any remaining credit being refunded to you.
* Please note there will be a $10.00 Non-Refundable Payment Plan Enrollment Fee.
The Spring 2019 Term Payment Plan due dates are:
- December 14, 2018
- February 15, 2019
- March 15, 2019
The Summer 2019 Term Payment Plan due dates are:
- April 15, 2019
- May 15, 2019
- June 13, 2019
Requirements and Options
The Spring and Summer 2019 Payment Plans do not incur interest charges however, a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee will be assessed. A down payment and any enrollment fees will be due at the time you enroll but the total amount due depends on your enrollment date.
- Enrollment prior to the payment deadline requires a minimum down payment of 10 percent of the total charges due plus a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Enrollment after the payment deadline requires a minimum down payment of 10 percent of the total charges due, any missed payments plus a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer semester Payment Plans are available from the first day of web registration until the Payment Plan deadline. If you have not already enrolled in a Payment Plan, any classes added after this deadline must be paid in full at the time you register.
Any courses you drop or add after you enroll in the Payment Plan and before the Payment Plan deadline will automatically recalculate your Payment Plan overnight. Late or unsuccessful payments are subject to a $25.00 late fee.
Payment Plan Exclusions
Excluded from eligibility for payment plans are:
- international students
- previous term balances: Contact Accounts Receivable Services/Student Accounts to make payment arrangements
- bookstore charges
The College reserves the right to drop unpaid registrations at any time without prior notice.