How to Enroll in a Payment Plan
Enroll in a payment plan using MyAccountManager in MyPima.
- make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off
- login to MyPima
- select the Students tab and then select Register and Pay
- in the My Accounts section select MyAccountManager
Enroll in a Payment Plan
- on the MyAccountManager page, select the Payment Plans tab and click on Enroll Now
- choose the current term from the drop down menu and click Select
- review the payment plan details and then select Continue
- review the payment plan Charges and Down Payment and select Display Schedule. Please note: Credits do not appear in this section. Select Display Schedule to view all pending charges and credits.
- if you will be scheduling automatic payments for future dates, select the appropriate button. Select Continue and choose the method of payment you will use for your down payment (or future payments if selected). You must have a Payment Profile for this step. Select Continue, review your Payment Plan Agreement, and then check "I agree". Select Continue.
Once you have enrolled in a payment plan, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your payment schedule.
Note: Changes to your schedule that result in an increase or decrease in charges will result in an automatic recalculation of your payment plan. You will receive an e-mail with the new payment amounts.
Payment Plan Exclusions
Excluded from eligibility for payment plans are:
- international students
- previous term balances: Contact Student Accounts to make payment arrangements
- bookstore charges
- non-traditional terms
The College reserves the right to drop unpaid registrations at any time without prior notice.