Managing Your Award
Now that you've earned your award, you'll need to familiarize yourself with its requirements.
- Do you need to be enrolled in a certain number of credits?
- Do you need to complete any requirements before the award can be disbursed to your student account?
- Do you need to accept the award?
To find out about your award:
- Login to MyPima
- Click Financial Aid tab.
- Click on the name of the award.
- Read the displayed message giving you information about that award.
Consequences of Changing Your Schedule
If you plan to decrease your enrollment at any time during a term for which you have received a financial aid payment, we highly recommend that you contact a campus student services center to discuss how this will affect your aid.
You may have to pay aid back if
- you decrease your credit level below the number of hours that you were funded to attend,
- you receive a combination of all failing or withdrawn grades for a term,
- your instructor assigns you a grade of W or I prior to the end of the term.
Dropping courses, withdrawing, receiving incompletes, changing majors, and failing courses all have a negative impact on your aid eligibility. Review the Satisfactory Academic Progress section for more information.