Are you eligible for federal financial aid? Review the criteria to find out. If you are not eligible, that should not discourage you from reaching your educational goals! There are several independent/outside resources that can help you cover the costs. Below are some of the best resources we are aware of.
General Information Sites:
- Tip Sheet for Undocumented Students
- Scholarships A-Z Immigrant Scholarship Hustle (ISH)
- Scholarships A-Z Resource Guide for Students regardless of Immigration Status
- Paying for College: How Immigrants without legal status can pay for college
- The Scholarship Coach: College Money Available for Immigrants
- LULAC: The key to the doors of opportunity
- Metropolitan Education Commission Scholarships for undocumented or non-citizen students
- College Greenlight 2014-2015 Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholarships Page
- The Arizona Law Offices of Snow, Carpio & Weekley (S.C.W.) DREAMers Scholarship
- The Dream Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Western Union Foundation Family Scholarship
If you have questions about how to come to Pima Community College, stop in at any campus for assistance.