Sample Assessment Questions
Prepare for your placement tests with sample questions.
Accuplacer Study App
The Accuplacer web-based study app is a free tool that allows you to prepare for mathematics, reading and writing. Go to the Accuplacer app.
EdReady is a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to practice for the placement tests and learn your strengths and weaknesses.
- Go to EdReady
- If you have already used the Pima EdReady site, select Login In, or
- If you are new to the site, begin by clicking on the Get Started tab
- Create your account by entering your name, a valid email address and your zip code. Set your password.
- Enter your PCC Student ID number if you have one (not required)
- After completing this information, check your email and click the link to activate your account
- When prompted, enter one of these key codes:
- College Math, Algebra II and above: prep4cm
- Elementary Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II: prep4math
- Reading Comprehension: prep4read
- Sentence Skills: prep4ss
- Click on “Go to Goal” to start practicing
PrepStep provides another opportunity to practice for the Accuplacer Placement Test. Access to PrepStep can be found on the Library Databases web page.
- Click the Library Databases link above
- Select Careers & Vocational from the Database list
- Under Explore Careers, select PrepStep: Academic and Career Resources
- Use the arrows to locate the Placement Test Preparation module (purple module)
- Once in the module, select Prepare for ACCUPLACER Tests
Practice Using PDFs
The documents below provide sample questions and answers for the three assessments: math, reading and writing.