Academic Tests for PCC Courses
Testing Centers provide proctoring services for Pima courses.
- a Pima Community College student ID is required
- there is no charge to the student
The following tests are available from Pima for a modest fee.
- General Proctoring Services
- High School Equivalency Diploma testing (HSE)
- Strong Interest Inventory: Career Interest Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Personality Performance Indicator.
Contact a campus testing center for more information.
College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests are a way to earn college credits without formally enrolling in courses. Each test requires payment of a registration service fee and an examination fee. CLEP tests are available at
Call 520-206-2212 for details