Student ID Cards
You will need a current PCC Student Identification (ID) Card to access many of our student services, such as using student labs or selling books back to the bookstore. If you are a current student, you must have your Student ID Card validated each semester.
To get a Student ID Card,
- Take proof of registration and a current photo ID to a Campus Cashier's Office.
- A Cashier will verify your eligibility and issue the Student ID Card.
To have your Student ID Card validated for the current semester,
- Take proof of registration and your current Student ID Card to a Campus Cashier’s Office.
- A Cashier will verify your eligibility and provide you with a semester specific sticker that should be kept affixed to your Student ID Card.
Replacement Student ID Cards
To get a replacement Student ID Card,
- Take proof of registration and a current photo ID to a Campus Cashier’s Office.
- A Cashier will verify your eligibility.
- There is a fee for each replacement Student ID Card which must be paid prior to the issuance of a new Student ID Card. The current fee can be found on the Additional Fees webpage.
- The Cashier will issue the identification card.
For more information, contact
- Community Campus: 206-6408
- Desert Vista Campus: 206-5092
- Downtown Campus: 206-7310
- East Campus: 206-7624
- Northwest Campus: 206-2200
- West Campus: 206-6087