7. Important Dates and Deadlines
There are 4 important dates in each term: add, drop, withdraw, and classes end:
- Add deadline is the final day to register for a course without instructor permission.
- Drop/Refund/Audit deadline is the final day to leave a class without it showing on your record and you may be able to get a 100% refund. For more information about the audit process contact a Student Services Center.
- Withdrawal deadline is the final day to get out of a class. You will receive a "W" grade.
- Classes end is the final day of your classes.
You can access these dates through MyPima. They are listed on the MyPima homepage and you can find the drop and refund deadlines for each of your classes when you click on My Schedule in the Academics tab.