UA Bridge Program
Pima Community College is in partnership with the University of Arizona's Bridge Program, providing a path to pursuing a bachelor's degree at the UA. The UA Bridge Program provides:
- Guaranteed admissions into most UA undergraduate degree programs
- Dedicated UA transfer staff for pre-transfer admissions counseling
- Opportunity for renewable scholarships
- Access to UA Transfer Peer Mentors
- Access to UA library, UA email account and other online resources just for students
- Exclusive transfer events and activities at the UA and PCC
To join the program, you must have completed fewer than 36 credits at a participating community college. Once you're in the program, you must maintain a minimum 2.0 gpa and complete 6 or more credits per semester to maintain eligibility.
Signing up for the UA Bridge program is free. To sign up, please visit uabridge.arizona.edu/OLA and register by creating anew application for the Bridge Program. There is a $25 charge for a CatCard (UA Student ID card) if you choose to get one.
For questions and more information, please contact:
Joseph Forish, M.S.
Transfer Admissions Counselor