Request a Transcript
An academic transcript lists your courses, grades and grade point average (GPA).
Online- For fastest service, order online!
- request a transcript online through MyPima
- select the Academics tab
- look in the Quick Links - Academics section for the transcripts link
- a valid credit or debit card is necessary. Pima accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- transcripts will be mailed to you at the address you provide or you can pick up them up at the Admissions Office.
Haven't taken a class in the last three years? If you know your student identification number - 'A' number - and have a valid pin, use Banner Online to request a transcript. If you do not know your A number or PIN, contact District Admissions at (520) 206-4640.
- for fastest service, order your transcript online through MyPima and pay online using your debit/credit card, or
- complete a Transcript Request Form at any campus Student Services Center
- bring a picture ID
- pay the transcript fee by cash, check, cashier’s check, travelers check, money order or credit card.
By Fax or Email
Fax the documents listed below to (520) 206-4790 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a signed Transcript Request Form or a Rush Service Transcript Request Form
- a legible photocopy your picture ID
- a letter with your credit card number, card type, card expiration date and signature authorizing the College to charge the transcript fee to your credit card.
When sending a mail request, remember to account for the time it will take the request to arrive at our office for processing. For fastest service, order online using your MyPima.
Pima Community College
4905 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-1120
Questions? Contact any Student Services Center.
We offer two types of official transcript processing:
Regular: $3.00 per copy. Requests for Regular Official Transcripts will be processed within two to three business days of receipt*.
Rush: $10.00 per copy. Requests for Rush Official Transcripts received by 4:45 pm Monday through Friday will be processed by 10:00 am the next business day*.
Expedited Delivery Service
- Indicate your desire to have expedited delivery service on the Rush Transcript Request form.
- transcripts will be delivered by FedEx
- FedEx delivery fee: $9 plus $10 fee for rush transcript
- FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses
- Overseas delivery fees vary. Contact the Admissions office for information.
- login to MyPima
- select the Academics tab
- select Unofficial/Official Transcripts in the Quick-Links - Academics section
- select Unofficial Transcript
Need a Replacement or Duplicate Diploma?
Lost or destroyed diplomas can be replaced. Learn how to request a replacement or duplicate diploma.
*Business days exclude weekends/holidays/College Recesses.