Dental Hygiene Clinic
Pima’s Dental Hygiene Clinic is located at the West Campus in the Science Building K, on the second floor, in Room 212 – far SE corner of the building. The clinic provides therapeutic preventive dental services by our dedicated students as a learning experience in a clinical setting.
The clinic is open to the public – students, faculty, staff and the community are welcome!
The low cost services are provided under the supervision of licensed dental hygienists and dentists.
The following services are included in adult and child preventive and oral maintenance care:
- Dental exam by licensed dentist
- Assessment of patient needs for optimal oral health
- Radiographs (as dictated by your oral health - you will get a copy of the x-rays)
- Caries risk assessment
- Dental, gingival and periodontal charting
- Oral cancer examination
- Therapeutic care
- Prophylaxis (removal of plaque and deposits)
- Periodontal debridement
- Preventive care
- Fluoride treatment
- Smoking cessation program
- Dental sealants
- Nutritional counseling
Appointments are 3 1/2 hours long and the dental care designed for the individual may require multiple appointments according to the individual’s needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 206-6090.