Learn about our Pima Community College community of students, educators, and supporters.
PCC is an open-admissions institution providing affordable, comprehensive educational opportunities that support success and meet the diverse needs of its students and community.
Annual Enrollment (2017-2018 Academic Year)
|Full-Year (09 Full Academic Year Term):||3,380|
|Full-Year Center for Training and Development (CTD)||361|
|Full-Year Continuing Education Units (CEU)||35|
|Full-Year Credit by Examination (CBE)||43|
|Total (unduplicated, excluding Adult Education)||36,168|
|Total (unduplicated, including Adult Education)||41,987|
Awards Conferred1 (2017-2018)
- 3,828 Associate Degrees
- 1,547 Certificates
- 223 Center for Training and Development (CTD) certificates
1 2018 Graduate Dashboard Report
Student Right-to-Know Report (2018)
Student Characteristics (Spring 2018)
- 53% female; 42% male; 5% unknown
- 28: average age of students
- 69% part-time; 31% full-time
- 39% White, Non-Hispanic and 45% Hispanic/Latino
- Approximately 180 transfer and occupational programs.
- transfer assistance
- financial aid
- career planning
- personal and career counseling
- services for individuals with disabilities
For regular academic coursework:
- Arizona residents -- $82.50 per credit
- Non-Arizona residents -- $304 per credit for classroom courses and $214 per credit for online courses
Additional tuition rates and fees may apply.
Faculty and Staff (2017-2018)
- 285 full-time instructional and educational support faculty1
- 1,002 additional full-time employees1
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 26 to 12
12017-18 IPEDS Human Resources Report (as of 11/2017)
22017-18 IPEDS Fall Enrollment Report
The Economic Impact of Pima Community College (2013-14)
We value our partnerships with more than 85 educational and governmental institutions, more than 300 business and industry partners, and the community.
Five-member elected Board of Governors:
- District 1: Mark Hanna
- District 2: Demion Clinco
- District 3: Maria D. Garcia
- District 4: Meredith Hay, Ph.D.
- District 5: Luis L. Gonzales
- Lee D. Lambert, Chancellor
Non-Discrimination Policy: Pima Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation, or gender identity in employment, education, programs, services or activities.
Americans with Disability Act: No qualified individual, because of a disability, will be denied equal opportunity to employment or to an education nor will they be denied access to, participation in, or the benefits of any program, activity or service offered by the College.
For questions concerning the College's EEO/ADA/Title IX policies or discrimination complaint process, contact the College's Office of Dispute Resolution at District Office, 4905 E. Broadway Blvd. C208, Tucson AZ 85709, 520-206-4686, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Title IX Coordinator at Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave. Room LB-190, Tucson, AZ 85709, 520-206-6677, Title9@pima.edu.