List a Job
Find an employee by listing your job openings with us. We provide the list to students on every campus.
Go to MyCareerLink to list a job. If this is your first listing, you'll need to register for an account.
Employer Information and Instructions
- All hiring and compensation for work performed are handled directly between applicants and employers who use the PCC Student Career Services job-listing system.
- We do not prescreen applicants, perform background checks on applicants or make any particular recommendations regarding potential employees.
- All job openings are listed at the discretion of Career Services.
- Submitting a job listing on MyCareerLink will list your opening to current PCC students and registered alumni.
- Career Services does not list jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran status or sexual orientation.
Privacy Policies and User Agreements
Prior to listing a job, employers will be asked to agree to certain practices regarding privacy, acceptable use, and responsibilities.
Students and alumni also have a user agreement that must be agreed to prior to using the MyCareerLink system.