The Office of Finance and Administration supports PCC's mission, vision, and Strategic Plan by providing financial services to the College and its stakeholders.
Numerous financial resources are available below:
- Arizona Department of Administration General Accounting Office
- The Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) General Accounting Office (GAO) is responsible for establishing Statewide accounting policies and procedures, managing the Arizona Financial Information System (AFIS), administering the Statewide Payroll through the Human Resources Information Solution (HRIS), preparing the Statewide Financial Reports, and providing technical assistance and other management advisory services.
- The State of Arizona's official transparency web site is Openbooks.az.gov and was created in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes Section 41-725. It is a searchable, user-friendly public site that serves as a single point of reference for citizens to view information about the financial activities of the State of Arizona. This site also contains information for certain State of Arizona local governments, including: counties, cities, towns, community college districts, school districts and state universities.
Financial Reports & College Budget
Finance and Audit Committee
- News Releases
- Monday, May 28, 2018: Truth in Taxation Information
- Friday, May 26, 2017: Truth in Taxation Information
- Friday, May 20, 2016: Truth in Taxation Information
- Friday, May 22, 2015: Truth in Taxation Information
- Friday, May 23, 2014: Truth in Taxation Information
- Friday, May 24, 2013: Truth in Taxation Information
- Monday, June 4, 2012: PCC 2013 Property Taxes: Most Homeowners to Pay Less
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011: PCC to Request Less in Property Taxes; Homeowners to Benefit
- Property Tax Oversight Commission - Tax Levy Letters
- Understanding Property Taxes - whitepaper
- Metrics comparing Arizona’s 10 community college districts in the following areas:
- Property tax rates
- Cost per full time student equivalent (FTSE)
- Tuition and fees cost per unit
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Metrics
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Metrics
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Metrics
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Metrics
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Metrics
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Metrics
Revenue Bonds, Series 2019
- Governing Board Adoption of the Authorizing Resolution for Revenue Bonds
- PCC Debt Management Standard Operating Procedure
- Revenue Bonds - Next Steps
- Revenue Bonds Talking Points
- Standard & Poor's AA Bond Rating, June 2013
- Moody's Aa1 Bond Rating, May 2013 - College Press Release
- Standard & Poor's AA Bond Rating, May 2010
Finance Newsletter - Numbers!
Pima Community College
Office of Finance and Administration
4905 E Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-1200
Phone: (520) 206-4519
Additional offices can be contacted by using the departmental phone directory.