Final Draft of the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
On May 10, 2017 the final draft of the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan will be shared with the Board of Governors. Thanks to those of you who attended one of the April forums or completed the feedback survey.
- Access the final draft strategic plan here
- Review the feedback that was provided at the April 2017 open forums and through the survey and see what changes the planning team made
2016-2017 Strategic Planning Process
- There have been recent transitions in planning at PCC, moving from a centralized approach to one that provides overarching directions supported by operational planning
- Approved planning process for 2016-2017 planning year, which leverages the Society of College and University Planning’s Planning Institute approach
- PCC has adopted an integrated system for planning and institutional effectiveness that links strategic planning, education and facilities master planning, budget processes, operational planning, operational effectiveness, academic assessment and program review.
- 2017 Futures Conference Possible Strategic Directions for Pima Community College for 2017-2020 Handout
2014-2017 Strategic Plan
- Original plan, effective July 1, 2014
- Updated plan with key performance indicators, effective May 11, 2016