Pima Community College's Board of Governors enacts, rescinds and modifies policies for the college. This authority is given by the Arizona State Legislature.
Draft Policies, Regulations & Standard Practice Guides available for public comment
- establish institutional goals
- stipulate a stance or direction Pima College must take to pursue those goals
All Board of Governor actions involving Board Policies must occur at a public meeting. Details on how the Board of Governors act on Board Policies are available in Board Policy 1101.
- state the purpose of the Board Policy
- delineate scope and responsibility
- define the general parameters for developing the related Standard Practice Guide
- identify responsible parties
- detail the process of implementing a regulation
- give direction to those who conduct activities under the regulation
- Standard Practice Guide 1101/AA
Details on developing and implementing Regulations and SPGs
- Board Report Format Guidelines
Guidelines to staff on developing "Board Reports" -- items forwarded to the Board of Governors for action
- PCC Identity Standards
Information on appropriate use of the College brand and logo is available in the Marketing section of the Intranet
Contact the Assistant Vice Chancellor at 206-4650 for more information.